We’re in this Together
We are here to help you. CareCredit is working to help protect the health and safety of our employees and communities and ensure we’re here to support our cardholders.
As always, our aim is to provide you with fast, convenient and easy-to-use digital tools for accessing and managing your account. Coronavirus (COVID-19) hasn’t changed that. You can still do many things online, including:
- Review your balance or recent transactions
- Make a payment or adjust your Autopay
- Complete other account service requests
- Chat with our virtual assistant, Sydney
- Set up alerts, texts/SMS and email notifications
It only takes a few minutes to enroll in online access – visit Pay Your Provider
Phishing and fraud can be serious problems. The following actions can help you avoid trouble:
- Be sure a padlock or lock icon is displayed in the status bar of your web browser before sending personal or financial information online. This lock indicates any communications exchange is encrypted and secure.
- Contact us if you feel your account has been compromised
$0 Fraud Liability – You’re never responsible for unized charges*
We’re here to help keep your account and personal information safe too. It’s a good idea to review your account activity frequently. If you notice anything unusual or have a concern about your account, please reach out to us.
Find more information on how to protect yourself at synchrony.com/protect. You can also visit the Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) consumer website for ways to head off identity theft before it happens.
$0 Fraud Liability
You're never responsible for unized charges
Contacting customer service
Our customer service representatives are here to provide knowledgeable and caring support. Our team is available to help when you need to talk about your account.
Our dedicated associates are available Monday-Sunday from 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET
If you are a provider, please click here for more information.
*Unized use does not include charges by a person to whom you have given ity to use your account or card, and you will be liable for all use by such persons.