Using CareCredit for Dermatology Procedure Financing
Whether you are looking to improve the appearance of fine lines, undergoing medical skin treatments or purchasing medical skincare products, the CareCredit credit card is a comprehensive payment resource at your dermatologists' office.
Here are just some of the dermatologic procedures that you can pay for with your CareCredit health and beauty credit card:
Dermatology procedures and treatments
- Deductibles, co-pays, portions not covered by insurance
- Skin exams and screenings
- Laser and light therapy
- Age spots
- Chemical peels
- Spider vein and varicose vein treatment
- Acne treatments
- Mohs surgery and other FDA-approved skin cancer procedures
- Aesthetic treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Injectables and Fillers (Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport™, Xeomin®, Juvederm®)
- Tattoo removal
Dermatologic skin care products
- ZO Skin Health®
- iS Clinical®
Promotional financing options are not available at all retail locations that accept CareCredit and standard account terms will apply to such purchases.
Dermatology Locations Near You
Acne Treatment Cost and Dermatology Financing
From one-time breakouts to moderate or severe acne, the cost of treating pimples and clogged pores can add up. This guide to acne treatment costs and ...
Microdermabrasion Costs and Financing
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin exfoliating procedure that treats wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars and more, resulting in a brighter, more even...