Manage Your Account
Access your account anytime, anywhere.
Make payments, manage account, view credit score and more.
Just looking to make a payment?
Skip login or registration and Pay as a Guest.www.mysynchrony.com/carecredit).
If you think you are going to have to pay late, call us at (866) 893-7867 before the payment due date as we may be able to offer you choices that fit your needs.
Account statements are mailed only after you have made your first purchase with your card. Once a charge has been processed, you will receive your first billing statement within 30 days. If your statement is late, call us at (866) 893-7864 to make sure your statement was mailed to the correct address.
Making the minimum payment each month may not pay off your balance by the end of the promotional period.
Download the App today:
With the CareCredit Mobile App you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and businesses that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay your Provider invoice.
Did you know that you can now have your statements delivered right to your inbox?
As a valued CareCredit cardholder, we want to make it as easy as possible to update your account, view balances and make payments.
Now you can view and manage your account online from the convenience of your computer, tablet or mobile phone.Learn More
Pay your doctor or provider online — anytime, anywhere
Use your CareCredit credit card to pay outstanding healthcare bills online. Whether it’s a recent visit to the dentist, your pet’s vaccinations or your sister’s LASIK treatment – CareCredit makes it easy for you to pay on time.Learn More
Share your CareCredit story
While our account holders may come from diverse backgrounds with distinct reasons for applying, all CareCredit customers have one thing in common:
They have discovered the peace of mind that comes with healthcare financing through CareCredit.
Has CareCredit made a difference in your life, or the life of a loved one?Share Your Story
How To Read Your Statement
Get your statement within 30 days of first purchase.
Watch the video to learn more.
How do I enroll in paperless billing?
- Log in to your account
- In the Activity section, click on “eStatements — Off”
- On the Statements Page, click “Enroll Now” button
- In the pop-up under Statement Delivery Method, click on “eStatements”
- Verify that the displayed email address is correct
- Read the terms and conditions, then select “Submit”
- The next screen will confirm your successful enrollment in eStatements
- On the Statements page, you can change your email address or unenroll in eStatements at any time.
How can I avoid interest charges?
- If you have a Deferred Interest/No Interest If Paid in Full promotional purchase balance: Be sure to pay the entire applicable Promotional Balance by the Promotional Expiration Date and you will not be charged interest.
- Non-promotional balances: Pay all non-promotional balance(s) in full each month by your Payment Due Date each month.
How can I avoid late fees?
- Your payment is due by the Payment Due Date indicated on your monthly billing statement. To avoid late payment fees, pay at least the Total Minimum Payment Due on your statement by this date.
What is a deferred interest promotion and how does it work?
- With a Deferred Interest Promotion, a minimum monthly payment is required, which may vary based on your balance and account terms. No interest will be charged on the promotional purchase if you pay the purchase amount in full within the applicable promotional period.
Summary of Account Activity
- A snapshot of your account for the billing cycle including new payments, purchases, returns, interest charges, etc. You can also see your balance, credit limit, and credit availability.
- You can also manage your account at www.mysynchrony.com
- Your Total Minimum Payment and Due Date as well as warnings regarding making a Late Payment or only paying the Total Minimum Payment Due on your account.
- Reminder: making only the minimum payments may not pay off the promotional balance before the promotion expiration date.
Promotional Expiration Notification
- Deferred Interest promotion expiration date and warning to pay the balance off in full before that date.
- Includes important information concerning the Total Minimum Payment Due and its Due Date. If you mail in your payment, return this payment stub with your monthly payment.
- You can also visit www.mysynchrony.com to make payments at no cost online, or download the mobile app for payments at your fingertips.
NOTE: A reminder of promotional payoff amounts for Deferred Interest promotions will appear on the Payment Coupon two months before your promotion(s) expire.
Promotional Purchase Summary
- Details on the following items can be found here:
- Promotional Expiration Date
- Promotional Balance
- Any deferred or billed interest charges related to these purchases
- Details on the following items can be found here:
Interest Charge Calculation
- Shows the APR, Interest Charges and Expiration Date for each type of transaction.
- A chronological listing of your individual monthly transactions with a table that segments fees and interest year-to-date.
New Promotional Financing Plans
- A description of deferred interest promotional financing options that may be available for you when you use your card for future purchases.
- You will receive additional cardholder news and special information about your account.
Note: The sample provided is for illustrative purposes and does not reflect your actual account data.
Using Credit Wisely
General Tips For Managing Credit Card Debt
Like most credit cards, you must make your monthly payments on time and, if you miss a payment, you will incur a late fee.Â With CareCredit "No Interest if Paid In Full" promotional financing, you will be charged interest if you do not pay your promotional balance in full by the end of the promotional period.
In order to make CareCredit successful for you and to avoid late fees and interest (on applicable promotional financing options), it is essential that you make your minimum monthly payment on time and pay off your balance by the end of the promotional period.
Pay on timeMake sure you pay your required minimum monthly payment on time. Late payments mean you will be charged late fees.
Never miss a paymentMissing payments can impact your credit rating.
Pay more than the minimumIf you cannot pay the full balance, think about paying half. If you cannot pay half, pay something -- but try to pay more than the minimum. If you just pay the minimum it may take a long time to pay off your debt, and you may pay lots of interest. If you find that you can never pay off what you have charged, re-evaluate your budget.
Pay your balance in full every monthIf you can afford it, paying your full balance every month will help you stay out of long-term debt while getting the convenience and benefits of using a credit card.
Check your monthly statementMake sure your statement reflects what you purchased. If something shows up that looks unfamiliar, call your credit card company immediately.
Maintain a low "Debt-to-Income-Ratio"Make sure you only take on debt you know you can repay. If your level of debt gets too high, it can affect your credit rating. Lenders often look at the ratio of your overall debt to your income to see if you can pay your bills and still borrow.
How Interest is Calculated
CareCredit figures the interest charge on your account separately for each balance type. We do this by applying the daily rate to the daily balance for each day in the billing cycle.
A separate daily balance is calculated for the following balance types, as applicable: purchases and balances subject to different interest rates or special promotions. This is how it works:
How to get the daily balanceWe take the starting balance each day, add any new charges and fees, and subtract any payments or credits. This gives us the daily balance. Debt cancellation fees, if any, and late payment fees are treated as new purchases.
How to get the daily interest amountWe multiply each daily balance by the daily rate that applies.
How to get the starting balance for the next dayWe add the daily interest amount in step 2 to the daily balance from step 1.
How to get the interest charge for the billing cycleWe add all the daily interest amounts that were charged during the billing cycle.
We charge a minimum of $2.00 of interest in any billing cycle in which you owe interest. Interest, as calculated above, is added as applicable to each balance type. Minimum interest charges in excess of the calculated interest are treated as new purchases. For complete details of your account, including how interest is calculated, review the CareCredit account agreement found in your application.